
We're still rockin in iraq. Its been very quiet in these parts. The cold must have brought everybody to a standstill. I know the best place to hang out at the mall is in a sleeping bag. I got some good packages over the holidays. Thanks to everybody who sent me something. It was greatly appreciated. Nothing is better than getting mail from family in the west. I should be well fed and entertained until it is time to go back. I'm leaving the decorations up so they'll be ready next season, plus the christmas tree is a good nightlight. Thanks again!
3 comments:
That's a pretty sharp looking shirt you've got there.
Hey,Chris! Gary says that you and your buddy look "mighty fine" in those caps! That's one picture he wants to hang in his shop!
It's good to hear from you and see that you are doing well!
It's snowing out tonight, maybe enough to have to blade off the driveway in the morning. The temperature is in the low teens, and the wind chill brings it down below zero!
Stay safe and guarded!
Love, Gary & Judy
Hi Chris
Brittany and Sarah are hooked on Guitar Hero 3 - they said it should keep you guys busy for a while and they want to play against you! lol
Keep your head down and your spirits high. Mitch Rose and the girls
Post a Comment