Hope everyone had fun at the party!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay up-to-date and keep in touch with Chris while he is overseas. Click on "comments" below each post to read others' comments and to post a comment yourself. All comments will be automatically emailed to Chris.
3 comments:
It's so good to see you back to the U.S. again at least for awhile. I feel like myself again getting to spend time with you. Your so quiet, you don't talk about what you did in Iraq. I guess as long as I see you back that is good enough for now.
Thank you Lord for the power you provide. Amen
I'll still keep praying for your safety.
Love always, Mom
I gave you the biggest hug I had to give last night Chris. I think you know that our hearts and prayers are going back with you. We will be thinking of you each day and hope you return to us again, safe and sound. Keep in touch.
Love, Colleen, Mike and Ashley
Chris, We've been thinking of you all day today because we know that you're headed back! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers every step of the way! It was a real honor and pleasure to see and talk to you at the "Bee Picnic"! Stay alert and safe.
Bear Hugs from Nebraska!
Love ya, Gary & Judy
Post a Comment