
Ed & Evelyn, thanks for the festive sugar cookies and trick or treat bags. The squad was grateful for the candy. This is us playing a little football in the park.
Stay up-to-date and keep in touch with Chris while he is overseas. Click on "comments" below each post to read others' comments and to post a comment yourself. All comments will be automatically emailed to Chris.
3 comments:
Hi Chris,
There you go, your God Parents are thinking about you. It's so nice that you have them around. I think about them alot too. Take care of yourself and stay safe.
Love you always, Mom
Chris,
Halloween greeting are a little late, but try this site for a little fun and surprises:
http://www.coorslight.com/iceswipe/
Hugs from Nebraska!
Love ya, Judy
I keep telling you to wear a helmet. Now you are playing football and not wearing one? Haven't I taught you anything?
Also, Aunt Judy, that wasn't funny, but it was surprising!
I only make cookies at Christmas time, Chris. And they'd never be as good as Evelyn's.
Love ya lots,
Aunty M
Post a Comment