Saturday, October 06, 2007

I called Chris at a few minutes after 11 pm, 10 am there. He said he ate at the mall for breakfast. He will be living at this place until March. They were going to the court house to see what is going on around the neighborhood. He is still working everyday, no days off. He had to be at the court house in 30 minutes so he had to hang up. At least I know he's okay. I feel better when I hear him.

Love and praying always, Monad's Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris

It's nice to hear from you. Thank you! I know you don't like working everyday, nobody does. Even the machines breakdown and you're only human. When you're hurt I am more hurt.

My prayers always for you everyday.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

We're heading to the Bee Picnic this weekend. Nebraska weather says, "Rain!" Hope not! Chris, we will be thinking of you when the relatives get together! Stay alert--don't let your guard down!
Hugs from Nebraska! J & G