Email message from Monad:
Hello everybody,
I'm still here in kuwait sweating to the heat. I think it got up to 115 today. Not much has been going on. We were supposed to leave earlier but for some reason they keep pushing the date back for us to go to Iraq. It's ok but there is nothing to do here for now so people are getting bored. They had karaoke night last friday. Nobody was drinking but it sure sounded like it - no shame was shown on stage. Gary Senise, Lt. Dan from forest gump showed up but I had some range to go to so missed out on that. I'm still getting used to the time difference. It's hard to call back to the states 'cause usually it's the middle of the night there. The food is good, and if you want to pay for something different, they have KFC, subway, pizza inn, burger king, starbucks and a few others that are less famous. I'll update you all later as things change. You all have fun.
love,
Chris
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment