Stay up-to-date and keep in touch with Chris while he is overseas. Click on "comments" below each post to read others' comments and to post a comment yourself. All comments will be automatically emailed to Chris.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Curious midgets snooping around me
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Chris! How about those midgets! We've just about got three weeks of school under our belts which includes one FB game, two VB games and a little academic learning! The temp inside the school building is really unbearable sometimes--no air conditioner except for the computer rooms and office, of course. Take care---hugs from you know where! Love, Gary & Judy
Hi Chris, looks like you're popular with the younger generation. You really need to be careful though, you never know if there will be a SB among them, hopeful they just admire American Soldiers. I know your a very likeable person and you get along with just about everyone, but sometimes you need to make sure you're safe too. I guess you're going to have a big party when you get back. We're looking forward to it. I'm making my special Philippino lumpia for you.
Well, stay safe and I'll keep praying for you. Love you alot, Mom
Hi, Chris! Do most of the little kids have some working knowledge of English? I wondered if you are able to communicate with them. Are they mostly intrigued by your weapons, or do they just like to hang out with American soldiers?
Looking forward to you getting home. Gabe is working as often as he can, but hopes to be off a while after you get home. We plan to see you in K.C., Jenny and Brody, too.
Take care of yourself and come home safely.--Aunty M
My brother joined the Army three years ago. Since then, he went to Iraq for his first tour, which lasted a year. Now, he's part of the surge, going back for his second tour. He joined because he wanted adventure, and I think he's getting it. Maybe more than he expected. Honestly, we hope he doesn't have much adventure at all in Iraq. Here is his blog. Check out the archives if you want to read about his first adventure.
Monad
More News and Links about the 2nd BCT, 3rd Infantry Division
3 comments:
Hi Chris!
How about those midgets!
We've just about got three weeks of school under our belts which includes one FB game, two VB games and a little academic learning! The temp inside the school building is really unbearable sometimes--no air conditioner except for the computer rooms and office, of course.
Take care---hugs from you know where!
Love, Gary & Judy
Hi Chris, looks like you're popular with the younger generation. You really need to be careful though, you never know if there will be a SB among them, hopeful they just admire American Soldiers. I know your a very likeable person and you get along with just about everyone, but sometimes you need to make sure you're safe too. I guess you're going to have a big party when you get back. We're looking forward to it. I'm making my special Philippino lumpia for you.
Well, stay safe and I'll keep praying for you. Love you alot, Mom
Stay
Hi, Chris!
Do most of the little kids have some working knowledge of English? I wondered if you are able to communicate with them. Are they mostly intrigued by your weapons, or do they just like to hang out with American soldiers?
Looking forward to you getting home. Gabe is working as often as he can, but hopes to be off a while after you get home. We plan to see you in K.C., Jenny and Brody, too.
Take care of yourself and come home safely.--Aunty M
Post a Comment