Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bloggerbot

Hello All
Ive been trying to send some photos of us with the new Iraqi army but Im having some trouble with the "hello from picassa" software. It decided to stop working for me. There was an explosion in the population of flys over night. I think the rain might have helped. So we've been having fun with an electric fly swatter. It runs on batteries and zaps the flys when they get caught in the wire. It doesnt get as many kills as the regular manual swatter but it passes the time. Here is a joke for the day.
Two muffins were being baked in the oven when one muffin turns to the other and says "it sure is getting hot in here!" and the other one quickly says "What the hell? A talking muffin!".

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Chris, you can email me the photo(s) and I will post for you. If you need to, sign up for a gmail account so that you can send large attachments.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, How are you doing? We blinked our eyes, and Ryan and Amy's wedding is now history! So much planning and the actual ceremony over so fast! (Very beautiful wedding, I must say.) Our next family get-together is Amber's graduation reception this Sunday in Omaha. Here's a sick joke from someone in the wedding party: What do you call a boy with no arms or legs who lays on the floor? (Matt) Another sick joke: What do you call a boy with no arms or legs who floats in the ocean? (Bob) Hope things are bearable for you--please know that you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Judy

Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you again this soon. I check this out everyday just to see what's up with you. Hopefully you'll get the pictures up soon. We really like seeing the pictures. I even check the Lawrence newspaper to see if you have anything new in there. Your Auntie Judith and I went out for lunch today. It was a perfect day today. Not too hot. In fact it was a little cool, nice day for a walk. You're doing a good job so far, hang in there.

I'll keep praying for you. Love, Mom